Xếp hạng #1228 13:17:00 12/08/2022
Giá CyberVein (CVT)
0.00000008469 BTC 47 VND
Thấp: $0.001922 Cao: $0.002037
|Vốn hóa thị trường||$2,150,369||Khối lượng 24h||$56,055.37||Lượng cung lưu hành||1,060,404,496 CVT|
|Dao động 1h||4.01%||Dao động 24h||3.8%||Dao động 7 ngày||11.99%|
Thông tin CyberVein (CVT)
|Trạng thái||Đang hoạt động|
|Ngày thêm vào danh sách||07:00:00 17/04/2018|
Số liệu thống kê CyberVein (CVT)
|Giá CyberVein (CVT) hôm nay|
|Giá CyberVein (CVT)||$0.002028|
|Dao động 1 giờ||4.01%|
|Dao động 24 giờ||3.8%|
|Dao động 7 ngày||11.99%|
|Giá Thấp / Cao nhất (24h)||$0.001922 / $0.001995|
|Khối lượng giao dịch 24 giờ||$56,055.37|
|Khối lượng giao dịch / Vốn hóa thị trường||0.026068|
|Giá CyberVein (CVT) hôm qua|
|Giá Thấp / Cao nhất hôm qua||$0.001909 / $0.001996|
|Giá Mở / Đóng hôm qua||$0.001913 / $0.001960|
|Dao động giá hôm qua||2.47%|
|Khối lượng giao dịch hôm qua||$62,413.56|
|Nguồn cung CyberVein (CVT)|
|Tổng CVT đang lưu hành||1,060,404,496 CVT|
|Tổng cung||2,147,483,648 CVT|
|Tổng cung tối đa||2,147,483,648 CVT|
|Lịch sử giá CyberVein (CVT)|
|Giá Thấp / Cao 7 ngày||$0.001773 / $0.002000|
|Giá Thấp / Cao 30 ngày||$0.001605 / $0.002074|
|Giá Thấp / Cao 90 ngày||$0.001098 / $0.004511|
|Giá Thấp / Cao 52 tuần||$0.0009581 / $0.04417|
|Giá cao nhất lịch sử
|Giá thấp nhất lịch sử
|ROI của CyberVein (CVT)||-96.45%|
What Is CyberVein (CVT)?CyberVein's big-data solution is based on the PISR (private, interlink, secure, robust) distributed database, database operations are stored on CyberVein blockchain network which runs on a Proof-of-Contribution (PoC) consensus mechanism. The solution is focusing on enterprise-level "blockchain + big-data" customized services.
CVT is the native utility token that is used for:
* Storage payment: The data owner pays the corresponding storage fee based on the file size and bandwidth consumed in such a process.
* Computing power payment: Payments from user to owner for usage, and remuneration for software developers is going to be exclusively conducted in CVT.
* Data exchange: On CyberVein's federated learning platform, the data acquirer trades the data at a price contracted between the two parties for distributed modeling applications.
* CROSS NFT issuance payment: Dapp businesses are obligated to pay for Storage and Data Exchange in light of network resources occupied, and may set up CyberVein token as a means of payment to issue NFT or conduct business in accordance to their desired business model.
CyberVein tools include:
* PISR Consortium database, creates better data management: through safe and reliable virtual machine operation and maintenance of user data, data is efficiently aggregated for upstream data, and data traceability and tracking are realized to ensure the reliability of data sources and outputs, and achieve cross-level, cross-departmental data sharing to improve the timeliness, diversity, stock and density of data to realize the commercial value of data, and truly solve the problems in data flow.
* DAG storage chain, creates safer data storage, with better efficiency, no block confirmation, low transaction fees, and also eliminates miner, supports asynchronous verification and parallel processing of each node, the more nodes, the faster the speed, the stronger the scalability, which leads to better scalability. The database backup on DAG storage chain provides an extra layer of security for businesses.
* Cytrix, allows GPU to be shared. Nodes can contribute part of their GPU to the network, in return for compensation through the Proof of Contribution mechanism. The contributed GPU can aid enterprises or individuals in data modeling with federated learning.
* Federated Learning Platform, enables data to be monetized. Federated Learning is a distributed machine learning workflow. The datasets are first trained locally, and the data of all parties is kept locally, without revealing privacy or violating regulations. Individual terminals return trained models to the server to create a shared model. Effectively protect data privacy and security, solve the problem of information silo, and thus realize the value of data. The platform will also provide algorithms to support data modeling operations by enterprises and individuals.
How Many CVT Coins Are There in Circulation?CyberVein launched its project on March 26, 2018 with 2,147,483,648 (~2.1 billion tokens) CVT tokens created at genesis.The token is pre-mined and has a fixed supply. CyberVein avoids creating inflation in the supply of tokens, a technique used in some token economies, as this method implies that the token holders subsidize the applications’ activity on the network. Instead, CyberVein is designed to operate in the long term in a sustainable fashion relying on big-data service fees from DAVE alliance.
To subsidize network activities during the network’s bootstrap phase, a capped pool was allocated (see “Long-term Reserves” below) and dedicated for both expanding the ecosystem and for providing proof-of-contribution token rewards.
50% Pool 1 - Long-term Reserves
* 30% Foundation Funds for Long-Term Reserves
* 15% Technology Development
* 5% Marketing events
36% Pool 2 - Private Sale
10% Pool 3 - Team and Founding Partners
4% Pool 4 - Advisor
Who Are the Founders of CyberVein?CyberVein big-data solution was created by CV Technology Foundation, and it's whitepaper was authored by Arthur Yu and Jack Ge.
Both will continue to be members of CyberVein’s executive team, with Arthur serving as Global Director and Jack as Global Ambassador.
Where Can I Buy CyberVein Token (CVT)?CVT is available through Poloniex, Bittrex Global, OKEx, MXC, Bitbns and many other exchanges. Some services will allow you to use fiat currencies to make a purchase, either through a bank transfer or a credit card.
What Makes CyberVein Unique?Rather than a blockchain project, CyberVein is more of a blockchain based big-data solution, therefore CyberVein is more focused on securities concerns on enterprise level database usage, as well as feasibility of standardized and legalized data monetization. Since nowadays there’s growing concerns over data privacy breach and data losses due to database failure.
With PISR database installed on the server, a consortium database will be formed around servers where only the client have access to (no different than any other databases), the database create enough distributed redundancies, and the states and actions of databases will be recorded on the blockchain, which acts like a time machine. This leads to:
A single point of failure will not cause loss of data on the database.
Databases could rollback in accordance to the blockchain hash.
Any malevolent actions will be recorded and visible within the consortium database, and denied.
Provides a functional interface for supervisory audits, supports supervisory audit access, and supports comprehensive blockchain index monitoring to ensure operational quality
On the other hand, the DAG storage chain mirrors a sharded copy of the database, which is not limited to the consortium database, but stored globally, as an extra layer of safety.
The federated learning platform is not a product, but rather an innovative workflow that allows machine learning training to be done locally on the terminal instead of a centralized server. This means sensitive information never leaves the server or seen by anyone.