Xếp hạng #909 13:02:00 12/08/2022
Giá Populous (PPT)
0.000005080 BTC 2,803 VND
Thấp: $0.1063 Cao: $0.1514
|Vốn hóa thị trường||$6,488,740||Khối lượng 24h||$206,692||Lượng cung lưu hành||53,252,246 PPT|
|Dao động 1h||-5.62%||Dao động 24h||-2.84%||Dao động 7 ngày||-10.45%|
Thông tin Populous (PPT)
|Trạng thái||Đang hoạt động|
|Ngày thêm vào danh sách||07:00:00 10/07/2017|
Số liệu thống kê Populous (PPT)
|Giá Populous (PPT) hôm nay|
|Giá Populous (PPT)||$0.1218|
|Dao động 1 giờ||-5.62%|
|Dao động 24 giờ||-2.84%|
|Dao động 7 ngày||-10.45%|
|Giá Thấp / Cao nhất (24h)||$0.1063 / $0.1515|
|Khối lượng giao dịch 24 giờ||$206,692|
|Khối lượng giao dịch / Vốn hóa thị trường||0.031854|
|Giá Populous (PPT) hôm qua|
|Giá Thấp / Cao nhất hôm qua||$0.1120 / $0.1515|
|Giá Mở / Đóng hôm qua||$0.1261 / $0.1283|
|Dao động giá hôm qua||1.71%|
|Khối lượng giao dịch hôm qua||$209,358|
|Nguồn cung Populous (PPT)|
|Tổng PPT đang lưu hành||53,252,246 PPT|
|Tổng cung||53,252,246 PPT|
|Tổng cung tối đa||53,252,246 PPT|
|Lịch sử giá Populous (PPT)|
|Giá Thấp / Cao 7 ngày||$0.1039 / $0.1515|
|Giá Thấp / Cao 30 ngày||$0.07924 / $0.2072|
|Giá Thấp / Cao 90 ngày||$0.03568 / $0.2072|
|Giá Thấp / Cao 52 tuần||$0.03568 / $3.02|
|Giá cao nhất lịch sử
|Giá thấp nhất lịch sử
|ROI của Populous (PPT)||-96.00%|
What Is Populous (PPT)?Populous is a network designed to offer small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) invoice liquidity for up to 90 days. Launched in 2017, Populous is designed to enable peer-to-peer (P2P) interaction between enterprises, boost liquidity and solve problems with working capital for SMEs.
By relying on blockchain technology and smart contracts, the Populous network facilitates decentralized communication between businesses and allows them to share liquidity pools. According to the network’s official whitepaper, there is a need for liquidity in the sector, and Populous is trying to bring the solution. By providing short-term liquidity to enterprises through P2P lending, the network gives enterprises quick access to capital, which cannot be achieved by waiting for customers to settle invoices.
Who Are the Founders of Populous?Populous was founded by two twin brothers from south London Steve and Sam Williams.
Steve Williams graduated in philosophy from London Metropolitan University, and since November 2016, he is the acting CEO of Populous. Sam Williams turned to other business ventures, founding The Trend View and Zloadr.
What Makes Populous Unique?Populous aims to innovate the way liquidity is handled in small and medium enterprises. By introducing blockchain technology and smart contracts, the platform allows peer-to-peer interaction between businesses, lenders and invoice settlers. This means that the completely decentralized system charges significantly lower fees on liquidity loans and does not use intermediaries to facilitate the connection between lenders and borrowers.
Invoice selling is a relatively new financial tool that allows businesses to get loans on their outstanding invoices to use the underlying capital even if the customer has not yet paid the invoice. Populous transfers the process of lending money backed by invoices onto the blockchain, making it more scalable, faster, and easier for enterprises to use. The network has attracted funding from big firms, such as Fireblue Capital.
Related Pages:Read more about Enzyme.
Find out more about Axion.
Learn more about smart contracts.
Have a look at the CoinMarketCap blog.
How Many Populous (PPT) Coins Are There in Circulation?Populous (PPT) tokens have a maximum supply of 53,252,246 PPT. All of these tokens have been minted and released to the public. After the initial coin offering (ICO), Populous founders and team received 32.4% of the total supply. The remaining 67.6% have been distributed among investors and interested third parties.
The circulating supply of PPT is the same as the maximum supply — 53,252,246 tokens.
How Is the Populous Network Secured?As an Ethereum-based project, PPT is an ERC-20 token. The ERC-20 compatibility of PPT allows them to be stored and traded on a wide variety of exchanges. Populous also utilizes a second on-chain token called Poken, which is not tradeable on the market and is used to facilitate transactions on the blockchain.
Where Can You Buy Populous (PPT)?PPT trading is available on a number of cryptocurrency exchanges, including:
* ProBit Exchange
Read more about buying crypto.